mahana's Reviews > A Heart So Fierce and Broken

A Heart So Fierce and Broken by Brigid Kemmerer

it was ok
bookshelves: arcs, netgalley-and-edelweiss

harper, princess of disi, love of my life, protector of my heart, giver of my rights, you deserved more than one pov chapter and five appearances in almost 500 pages where your only purpose is to serve the character development of your male counterparts

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Heart So Fierce and Broken.

February 10, 2019 – Shelved
February 10, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read
June 25, 2019 – Shelved as: arcs
June 25, 2019 – Shelved as: netgalley-and-edelweiss
June 28, 2019 – Started Reading
page 66
14.22% "so this lack of harper's pov chapters can go choke"
page 173
37.28% "grey is literally STRANGLING this bitch and she’s like “i’ve never been this close to a man 😍💖🤩 i hope he doesn’t see me blushing in the dark 🤭😳😩”"
page 209
45.04% "this book doesn’t slap as hard as book one purely because there’s absolutely no harper pov and i’m mad about it"
page 257
55.39% "ah, my 2 true enemies: painfully boring and heterosexual storylines"
page 300
64.66% "Y'ALL ARE NOT STARTING THIS "MATE" BULLSHIT AGAIN. NOT ON MY WATCH"
June 29, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

Vanessa  B. ☽♡ Ohhh nooo. Really, just one chapter? Please, tell me ahe didn't ruin Gray... he is my favourite and I'm already mad because he was underdeveloped...

mahana Vanessa wrote: "Ohhh nooo. Really, just one chapter? Please, tell me ahe didn't ruin Gray... he is my favourite and I'm already mad because he was underdeveloped..."

yeah, just at the start :/ grey is the mc in this so it focuses on his development! however, i'm not really a fan of him at all so i wasn't paying attention to him lol