Ann has a dirty mouth's Reviews > Lover Reborn

Lover Reborn by J.R. Ward

Feb 01, 2012

bookshelves: paranormal

Okay, here is my short, spoiler free review: I loved it! I liked it way more than Lover Unleashed, and to me the feel of the book was very similar to Lover Avenged and Lover Mine. These were some of my favorite books in the series, so if you didn't like them you may want to adjust your expectations accordingly.

Now, on to the spoilers... Also cut for length since this is a long one.
(view spoiler)

Some concluding thoughts- I still hate the Doggen, I have nearly no interest in Rhage and Mary adopting a baby since they are my least favorite couple in the entire book, and I need to read the new book, like yesterday. These things are like crack and one whole year is really too long to wait!

My thoughts before reading the book are under this spoiler cut.
(view spoiler)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lover Reborn.

February 1, 2012 – Shelved
March 26, 2012 – Started Reading
page 178
30.07% "I am kind of in love with Xcor."
page 210
35.47% "I know I am posting a lot, but I just wanted to tell everyone that I am enjoying this way more than Love Unleashed if anyone was worried. :)"
page 261
44.09% "I was worried that this book may not be as sexy... it turns out I didn't need to worry about that! Yowza!"
March 29, 2012 – Finished Reading
April 25, 2012 – Shelved as: paranormal

message 1: by Fred (new)

Fred I'll pass that along ... if I see any.

Ann has a dirty mouth Fred wrote: "I'll pass that along ... if I see any."

Too late- Ashley got it for me! ;)

message 3: by Fred (new)

Fred I'm confused about why your first update on this showed up on my recent updates today (I did wonder about the birthday thing?), but I'm happy it all worked out!

Ann has a dirty mouth Fred wrote: "I'm confused about why your first update on this showed up on my recent updates today (I did wonder about the birthday thing?), but I'm happy it all worked out!"

I have no idea- surely this update is of interest only to myself or other BDB superfans. I am a total nerd.

message 5: by Fred (new)

Fred I meant it seems like it was from awhile ago?

Ann has a dirty mouth Fred wrote: "I meant it seems like it was from awhile ago?"

Yeah, I think it reposted my old update, which was from around January, when I hit edit to write my new update.

Halyna Your pre-review is perfect!!!

message 8: by Fred (new)

Fred Wow, pretty awesome review. Those are some crazy character names, I must say.

Ann has a dirty mouth Fred wrote: "Wow, pretty awesome review. Those are some crazy character names, I must say."

The character names are just to confound the spell checker. They bothered me before I read the books but not afterwards lol. This one probably doesn't make much sense if you didn't read the book yet.

message 10: by Fred (new)

Fred Ah, the old, confound the spell checker gambit. Totally got it now, thanks for clearing that one up, old chap! (wth? why would you want to confound the spell checker?)