Dee Haddrill's Reviews > Real Vampires Live Large

Real Vampires Live Large by Gerry Bartlett

Feb 01, 2012

bookshelves: paranormal-romance, read-2012

Firstly, let me take a moment to heave a large lust-filled sigh of longing for Jeremiah Campbell, AKA Jeremy Blade AKA Jerry... What a man/vampire!!! The guy gives new meaning to phone sex!!! And not to mention what he does with real sex!!!! Okay, enough with the exclamation marks, but I do love this man.

Truth is, I love these books! Glory St Clair is awesome. I especially love that this series is written in first person because I love being in Glory's head. She's funny, smart (although she and others don't always think so), she's brave and yet, she also isn't afraid to admit that sometimes she wants to be safe in Jerry's arms (and who wouldn't?). The supporting characters are also wonderful and provide great humour to the story. Especially the dogs and the ghosts!!

Can't wait to read book three and I'm very glad I bought them all in a sudden splurge after reading the first one "Real Vampires Have Curves". If you haven't read that one, make sure you read it first, as this one does mention events that happened in it quite a bit!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Real Vampires Live Large.

February 1, 2012 – Started Reading
February 1, 2012 – Shelved
February 1, 2012 –
page 64
21.55% "I do love me some Jeremy Blade! Sigh...."
February 2, 2012 –