Julie (Bookish.Intoxication)'s Reviews > The House of Second Chances

The House of Second Chances by Esther Campion

liked it

I was sent a copy of this book from the publisher in exchange for an honest review and to take part in a blog tour. If you want to see my full spoiler-filled review, head to www.bookishintoxicationwrites.com

I have just finished this title, and woah did the last 60ish chapters blow my mind. There was so much drama and action and pure emotion! I think they were the best 60 pages in the entire book. I do wish that there was more about the house that Aidan and Colette were working on. A little more history about the place, more details on the renovation and interaction around it, as the book is called The House of Second Chances…
As I have said countless times, this book is well written, mid-paced and emotionally charged. It is filled with characters that you can’t help but love and it gives you all of the information and back-story that you could possibly need. It is set between stunning Ireland and Australia and it has an incredibly home like feel about it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The House of Second Chances.

February 9, 2019 – Started Reading