Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures)'s Reviews > Kiss of Venom

Kiss of Venom by Jennifer Estep

Kiss of Venom should be read after Deadly Sting and before Heart of Venom.

Here we get Owen’s POV.

Fans of the series might be angry with Owen after the events of Widow’s Web. I know I’m upset with him and how he treated Gin. Not cool.

In Kiss of Venom he does some soul searching. We see what a mess he’s made with Gin. How much guilt, pain, and anger he’s caring around; because of his ex-finance, Salina, and the events that took places in Widow’s Web. Guilt is the main thing he feels. Guilt for not protecting his loved ones. Guilt for blindly trusting Salina. Guilt for treating Gin the same way Donovan did. And, he wouldn’t feel all this if he still didn’t love Gin, but he also doesn’t know how to move on and fix things.

We also get to see Owen reconnect with Phillip. They go out on the town to celebrate Phillips recover from the events in Deadly Sting. They also team up to give Gin one night of peace; because as we know, the bad guys are still out to kill Gin.

Kiss of Venom was an enjoyable read. It’s a short and fast read. Their’s action, humor, and we get to see Gin through Owen’s eyes. Fans will enjoy this novella and insight into Owen.

Rated: 3.5 Stars

angelsgp-seethisreview-blure

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kiss of Venom.

February 8, 2019 – Shelved
March 13, 2019 – Shelved as: favorites
March 13, 2019 – Finished Reading
March 19, 2019 – Shelved as: 2019-backlist-reading-challenge
March 21, 2019 – Shelved as: fav-urban-fantasy

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Kat (new) - added it

Kat Valentine Fabulous review Angela!!!💖💋👍

Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures) Kat wrote: "Fabulous review Angela!!!💖💋👍"

Thank you!