Cheryl Whitty's Reviews > Sail

Sail by Lindsey R. Loucks

Reviewed on http://bookaddict.live,
This is the first book in one of the most imaginative series I’ve read for a while, featuring Absidy a twenty year old student waiting for her family to meet for christmas break. When she finds out that her older sister has gone missing she is determined to find even if she is in black space.
Dressed as a teenage boy called Lewis she ends up as a trainee chief on a small ship with a small crew. Nothing goes right as the ship is haunted and its Absidy sees ghosts. So the adventure starts and takes directions you in directions you can’t imagine. This is a step in the future that is haunting and frightening at times. When Absidy went on board she never imagined she would have deal with Monsters around every corner. The only good thing as far Absidy knows is that Mase knows her secret, and soon they start getting hot and heavy. I'm not giving anything else away, I don't want to spoil it for anyone. I thoroughly enjoyed listening to this audiobook, it kept glued to my headphones.
I received this audiobook as part of my participation in a blog tour with Audiobookworm Promotions. The tour is being sponsored by Lindsey R. Loucks. The gifting of this audiobook did not affect my opinion of it.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sail.

January 25, 2019 – Started Reading