Amanda Marie ❤'s Alpha Reads's Reviews > Conor

Conor by A. Zavarelli

All the feels

I love this whole series. Just love it. I was skeptical when I saw the length of this book as I usually find books under 200 pages to feel rushed and underdeveloped, but somehow this one didn't suffer that fate. Maybe it was because the world and secondary characters were already established? Who knows.
In any case, it worked. I felt for Ivy in the beginning when she was so afraid of everything, of everyone. I felt for her when she and Conor couldn't get on the same page, and he was breaking her heart. I felt for how cheap it made her feel the first time he took her back to the club. He made so many mistakes with her, but eventually he figured it out.
I LOVED Archer, and the interactions built around him. I won't say any more than that.
I am so very sad to have reached the end of this series that I love so much, but the word in the author's reader group is that she is working on a book about Booker and Storm (cameos from earlier in this series), so maybe we will get lucky and see glimpses of our favorite Irish and Russian baddies with hearts of gold. I sure hope so. ❤
Recommended, as always!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Conor.

February 6, 2019 – Shelved