Christine~justlovemybooks.com blog~'s Reviews > A Valentine's Dream

A Valentine's Dream by Lane  Parker

bookshelves: arcs

4 Stars
Levi and Amy's story.....
One thing I can say for sure is the premise of this book is one I haven't come across before, with the exception of the prior book which is about Amy's sister Hayden and Levi's brother Jackson. Unfortunately, I cannot in good conscious explain the premise to you because that would in fact spoil a whole lot of this book for you. I can tell you that dreams do come true.

This book, was an enjoyable read. I liked Levi and Amy, especially watching their relationship grow. While they did have a history of sorts, they definitely needed time to figure out how to move forward. Levi was genuine. He was a gentleman and most importantly, I believed him. As different as the premise is, Levi made me a believer. Amy was a good heroine even though she frustrated me from time to time. That said, I understood her hesitation and wariness in giving her heart to Levi.
A Valentine's Dream was a sweet and steamy read. The slow burn, scorching chemistry, and intense feelings were believable to me. I really enjoyed this book and I recommend it because not only is it sweet, it's original.

This is my honest and unbiased review. Thank you for taking the time to read it. :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Valentine's Dream.

February 6, 2019 – Started Reading