B.A. Wilson's Reviews > Storm and Fury

Storm and Fury by Jennifer L. Armentrout

24206425

bookshelves: ya, na, fantasy, paranormal, paranormal-romance, romance

What a fascinating world and concept! I was so caught up in this story and addicted to these characters. Jennifer L. Armentrout can do no wrong, as far as I'm concerned.

This is an unusual take on angels and demons that focuses far more on Wardens, which are gargoyles come to life. And oh, my goodness, do I need a gargoyle, stat. Holy mother of all that is sexy and brutal.

This book will definitely cross appeal to both the YA crowd and the NA crowd. I think it is a must purchase for all collections serving those audiences, and while there is a solid wrap up and conclusion to book one, I still can't wait to get my hands on book two.

This is highly recommended for anyone who enjoys a bit of forbidden romance tucked in between vicious demon attacks. There's also some good humor with this story, and Trinity, the MC, is very strong, determined, and impulsive. She gets herself into scrape after scrape, because she doesn't allow a group of men to dictate what she should do or who she should be. I really enjoyed her.

I meant to post this review yesterday, when the book was released, but I was delayed by unexpected house guests (oops!). Thank you to NetGalley and the Publisher for allowing me to read an advanced copy of this book.

Pages: 512

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Storm and Fury.

February 6, 2019 – Started Reading
February 6, 2019 – Shelved
June 11, 2019 –
page 0
0.0% "Happy Book Birthday! RTC"
June 12, 2019 –
50.0% "This is glorious and demon-filled. :)"
June 12, 2019 – Shelved as: ya