Shelley's Reviews > Resurgent

Resurgent by Brynley Blake

This is my first book by Brynley and I have to admit I really enjoyed it! It took a little getting used to with regards writing style but the characters and storyline were intriguing and grabbed and held my attention. Who doesn’t love a kinky Navy SEAL😍

Liam and Charlotte enjoy a one night tryst in Mexico while on vacation. They see each other a month later and Liam appears detached and not quite as interested in her as he was in Mexico. Thinking the worst, she leaves without spending time with him and her bestie, who also happens to be his sister. Not long after, Liam dies in an explosion and is named as a traitor! Question is, is he or isn’t he? Danger and action around every turn but storyline engaging and the characters had good explosive chemistry❣️.

Thank you to the publisher, Brynley and Netgalley for my advanced copy for which I leave my honest review. I’ve purchased the first two books so I can catch up with the other two couples, but from my experience this one I read as a standalone which was perfectly fine.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Resurgent.

February 5, 2019 – Shelved (ebook Edition)
February 5, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read (ebook Edition)
February 5, 2019 – Shelved
February 5, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read
February 5, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read (ebook Edition)
February 5, 2019 –