Elena Love's Reviews > Lord of Misrule

Lord of Misrule by Rachel Caine

bookshelves: vampire-obssession

Wow...so, i was really sad and disappointed about the ending...Claire working for bishop???i mean come on people that's unacceptable...I was so angry and Michael, was such an ass...his behavior was wrong and if he betrays his friends in the other books...not that he hasn't done it yet but it's like his under someone's control...and Mr. Bishop is the most cruel character I've ever read about in a book...I wanted to stake him right in the heart alright metaphorically speaking...and Myrnin???omg his was the worst betrayal...Claire trusted him and I can't even understand the game he is playing...he's like I hate mr.bishop and I am on Amelie's side and then puff...he betrays Claire and takes them all to mr.bishop...anyway this book I think was the best because many things happened and it was full of action, intrigue, secrets, love, betrayal and all the stuff that a book must always have...but I gave it four stars because i was really really disappointed about the ending...hope everything goes right in the next one!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lord of Misrule.

January 31, 2012 – Shelved