Stella Thompson's Reviews > The Last

The Last by Tawna Fenske

F 50x66

Read 2 times

Saved the best for The Last!

This is book 3 of The List Series. I don’t know how Tawna Fenske does it, but I related to this book and enjoyed it as much as the previous 2!

Sarah and Ian were college best friends. On their 30th birthdays, they remember they made a pact to marry each other if they aren’t married by the time they’re 30. Doesn’t everyone have this plan with a friend in high school or college? In this case, Ian seems to have his entire life in disarray! The two had lost connection but a drunken text by Sarah helped the two reconnect. Imagine her surprise when he shows up in her doorstep! They decide to have a trial period of their proposed marriage of convenience. I loved that the two committed to being completely honest throughout their relationship of convenience!

As with the previous books in this series, I loved the characters, plot and the flow of the story. I enjoyed the honest relationship between the main characters, and loved seeing how the two worked out their many issues. Another highly recommended Tawna Fenske book! ❤️

I received an ARC of this book courtesy of NetGalley and Entangled Publishing. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and given freely.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Last.

Finished Reading
Finished Reading (ebook Edition)
February 4, 2019 – Shelved (ebook Edition)
February 4, 2019 – Shelved