Jen's Reviews > The Southern Side of Paradise

The Southern Side of Paradise by Kristy Woodson Harvey

It’s not often I feel…content after the end of a series. More often than not, I am left wanting more, finding loose ends, not liking what the author decided to do, you name it. The Southern Side of Paradise didn’t make me endure any of that. The end of this era was delightfully satisfying, as I imagine a Starlite Starlet would be (you’ll get it when you read it).

I have been with Kristy Woodson Harvey’s series from the beginning. I’ve adored Ansley and her daughters from the very start. First with Caroline, then Sloan, all while following Ansley’s own life along the way. With Paradise, it’s youngest daughter Emerson’s turn. She has tough decisions to make, life lessons to learn, and with a close family like that, you know each sister will say her piece.

The Southern Side of Paradise was the perfect close to the Peachtree Bluff series. I felt everyone ended up where they should be, even with a few surprises along the way. If you haven’t already, pick up Slightly South of Simple and The Secret to Southern Charm and dig in so you’re ready for Paradise.

I received an advanced copy of this book. All opinions are my own.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Southern Side of Paradise.

February 4, 2019 – Shelved