Brad Parks's Reviews > The Last Act

The Last Act by Brad Parks

(Review from the author)
bookshelves: brad-s-recommended-reads

There's just something so self-affirming about giving yourself a five-star review.

(That said: I really did like this book. I don't know if the characters were real to you, but they were sure real in my head).

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Last Act.

Finished Reading
February 4, 2019 – Shelved
February 4, 2019 – Shelved as: brad-s-recommended-reads

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)

Dana Can’t wait to find out!

Laertes Good thing you review your own novels. Because otherwise I might have missed it for some time. And I don't wanna miss a new Brad Parks novel, especially after Say Nothing and Closer Than You Know have been such a joy to read. So I am stoked. To end this comment on a sour note though: Let's hope that the US don't continue with their warmongering against Russia. Otherwise you might loose us European readers for good. Nuclear wastelands seldomly have bookstores.

Brian Fantastic. Best read of the year. So far.

Brad Parks Thank you, Brian!

Diana Hill I was afraid that your Carter Ross books would be hard to beat but I loved Say Nothing and what I’m reading now, The Last Act. Still can’t wait for Carter to have a new story

message 6: by Debi (new) - added it

Debi Hawkes Lol, nice review!

Melody McNamara Love your books and can't wait to read this one!

Brian I loved it. I read it in a few days. I work late most days and get home late at night but I just had to read those last 100 pages. I finished it last night. Amazing 5 stars.

Um different Brian haha.