Cat's Reviews > Pranked by Love

Pranked by Love by Sunniva Dee

Hell Yeah!! This is another Fabulously, Funny, heartwarming read from Sunniva Dee.
There is a very fine line between Love and a prankster war, the rules have been been broken once. But Saki and Picasso are another couple to cross that line, But canoodling with the enemy is so wrong, but God damn it feels so so right. So Saki and Picasso need to keep their feelings for one another a secret from their frat brothers and sisters. With an attraction that is undeniable, they seem like opposites Saki is all data and numbers, Picasso an artistic type but it is obvious they are just a perfect combination together. I absolutely Loved reading their budding romance, the characters in these books are so lovable I could read about them forever and never once get bored. They are feel good stories, that are hard to forget, as you will be smiling and laughing all the way through,at their hilarious shenanigans and with an extra dose of Mystery I guarantee everyone will enjoy this steamy, sweet, delightful pranked by love Romance.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pranked by Love.

Finished Reading