Riet De Bruin-Strijker's Reviews > The Last

The Last by Tawna Fenske

I loved this book! It was hot, funny and emotional, all in one sometimes. Reading with a smile and tears gathering in my eyes, reading about the emotions of both the hero and the heroine. I didn’t read the first book and I kind of missed the “togetherness” of it being in a series, although it is said that the books can be read as a stand-alone. I loved the fact that the couple visited in another series of the author, that was kind of visiting old friends. All in all, it was an awesome book – with the message that real love is nothing to be afraid about and knowing that love is of the most importance in life.
Sarah Keating was sure she’d be married by 30. Husband, kids, the kick-ass career helping adults with Down Syndrome—she assumed she’d have it all, and there’d be no need to fall back on the marriage pact she made with her best pal from college.
But a tipsy message she sends from her birthday party brings Ian Nolan to her door ready to rock her world, and not just with mind-blowing sex. He’s up for tying the knot, and has a million pragmatic reasons it makes perfectly good sense.
As Sarah and Ian test drive their marriage-of-convenience, they navigate awkward business dinners, a slippery steam room hookup, and a costume party gone awry. Their friendship is stronger than ever, and the sexual chemistry is off the charts.
But is that enough to make a marriage work, or will one of them fall hard and end up brokenhearted?
Each book in the The List series is STANDALONE:
* The List
* The Test
* The Last

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Last.

Finished Reading