K. Ryner's Reviews > Can't Stop the Feeling

Can't Stop the Feeling by Janet Elizabeth Henderson

liked it

** spoiler alert ** 2,5* ok, I can say this one wasn´t for me. There were some very strange things going on, I couldn't connect with this story.
First, Donna always saw figures out of the Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, and the Hunger Games books. She saw Harry Potter, Hermione, Ron, Gandalf, Katniss etc.. She saw them in the house, in her car, in her room and she always talked with them.... loud, so others could hear her......😱😱 Crazy, right?
The second thing was that Donna couldn't say "NO" to other people. This may be a cute attitude with puppies, children or elderly people. You can say yes to babysitting or helping out somebody, even though you don't really want to.
But she was a weakling!! She nearly got bankrupt, because she paid the people fired by Ducan their salaries and also gave them a severance pay, even though some of them had worked just a few days!! Really, who does that????
But the most disturbing thing, because she couldn't say NO was, that she donated a kidney to the sister of the pub owner.... ( "You know, I have two of them and she needed one, soooo..."). Again, really ????😵😵😱😱
I'm sorry, but I can't recommend this book .

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Can't Stop the Feeling.

February 3, 2019 – Shelved