Cassandra's Reviews > Half Black Soul

Half Black Soul by H.D. Gordon

Jan 30, 2012

bookshelves: own

I received this book to review around 11am this morning by the time I got the email. It is now 8pm and I am finished. Let me mention that I worked 9am-6pm today. Yes, once I started it at work.. I could not stop.

This book is just as amazing, if not more so than Blood Warrior. I didn't think it was possible but H.D. has proved me wrong. It started a little slow for me but that's probably because I finished Blood Warrior at work this morning as well so the back story was fresh in my mind. Once it picked up.. it REALLY picked up. The emotion that pours off of the pages is hard to describe.

The ending has me BEGGING for more and I will be impatiently waiting for book 3.

Definitely one of the BEST books I have read in a LONG time. There were a few errors but it was barely noticeable and didn't even matter because the content of the book so was captivating.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Half Black Soul.

January 30, 2012 – Shelved
January 31, 2012 – Started Reading
January 31, 2012 – Shelved as: own
January 31, 2012 –
January 31, 2012 – Finished Reading

message 1: by Nicole (last edited Jan 31, 2012 06:30PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nicole Awesome review!

If you know of any errors off the top of your head send them to me... nicole at sharearead dot com