Lastoadri's Reviews > Women Who Think Too Much: How to Break Free of Overthinking and Reclaim Your Life

Women Who Think Too Much by Susan Nolen-Hoeksema

Jan 30, 2012

bookshelves: 2012, in-my-library
Read from February 01 to 19, 2012

I don't know why it is titled : "Women who think too much". I think the book is relevant to both men and women.
I am really glad to have read this book.. it doesn't really answer all questions, but it gives good advises to beat overthinking..
I am sure, I shall read it again some time soon.

The best thing about it is mainly the case studies, and life scenarios. It makes ideas very clear, as if I am living each situation exactly. Most probably the reactions mentioned would be exactly my reaction if I am in that place.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Women Who Think Too Much.

02/09/2012 page 35
12.0% 1 comment
02/09/2012 page 34
12.0% 1 comment
02/19/2012 page 288
100.0% 4 comments
08/18/2016 marked as: read
show 5 hidden updates…

message 1: by Mariam (new)

Mariam Al-Naqr I really want to know ur feedback after reading this book...(It is because of its interesting title that I am interested in knowing about it)

Lastoadri Go for it :)

message 3: by Mariam (new)

Mariam Al-Naqr why? what does it do to women who think too much? :)

Lastoadri A better look at overthinking + simple, but helpful, advises.

Nadosia Grey According to Susan Nolen-Hoeksema, women tend to ruminate when they are depressed, whereas men tend to distract themselves. Maybe that's the reason for the title or maybe not. I don't know.