ellieisuhmabookworm's Reviews > Sexy Little Sinner

Sexy Little Sinner by J. Kenner

30207434

bookshelves: j-kenner

Final Score - 4 Stars

I am a great fan of age-gap romances and if written well, well then - then it's a no brainier. However this one feels a bit short of epic greatness for me, especially with Conner's on going attitude about the hows/whys of "his" feelings. I felt like it overshadowed everything and I just couldn't get on board with him and Kerrie ending up together.

Now, don't get me wrong - this couple has amazing chemistry as they are The Couple. They simply DO belong together. It's just that, overall, Conner and his damn feelings/attitude ruin that and just put me off ever wanting them to have that HEA that everyone else in this series has had thus far. He's know it all, I'm making the right choice for us attitude - grated on my last nerve! Even his own brother couldn't sit by and let him make such an idiotic decision.

I love J. Kenner and her writing but this one was just bleh/alright for me. I felt no connection to either character - emotional or otherwise. Let's hope that I feel that spark come back to life with her next book in the series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sexy Little Sinner.

February 1, 2019 – Started Reading