KayCee K's Reviews > Stronger Than a Bronze Dragon

Stronger Than a Bronze Dragon by Mary Fan

In Stronger than a Bronze Dragon we follow Anlei and her village. We know that she wants to do what's best not only for her family but also her village. We learn what she's willing to do to keep her home safe.

I love the mechanical dragons, that's something I've hardly read about and it's very different, pulled me in. Anlei is strong & moving characters, but my favorite characters were Tai; he was funny, witty and made the story fell fuller. I have to say that Mary Fan's writing was my all time favorite part of this book, her writing is balanced with just enough world build and you could see everything while still letting the story be about the characters. Beautifully done!

I also like that all I knew about this book was that there was a girl wanting to keep her village safe and the mechanical dragons, that's it. It made everything seem more surprising. This book will leave you flying, wanting more!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Stronger Than a Bronze Dragon.

February 1, 2019 – Shelved