Sierra Clothier's Reviews > Pranked by Love

Pranked by Love by Sunniva Dee

U 50x66

As much as I loved the first one, this one to me is even better. There are a Couple of reasons I feel this way. For one, the plot is simpler with less going on. It focused on one major story with two small side stories and it allowed me to invest quicker. Secondly, Orion Theo "Picasso" Alexander, the most chill, romantic guy who chipped away at Saki's heavy emotional wall. There are some beautiful dialogue where you can't help but fall head over paints.

“I’ll tell you again, then. I’m in love with you. I dream about you when you’re not in my bed . Hell, I dream about you when you’re in my bed. Sweetest, if you feel anything remotely similar to what I’ve got going on in here”— he thumps over his heart with a closed fist—“ there’s no other choice than to be together.” -Picasso

Poetry it's not, but man it's romantic! This man is very different from Lucian in the previous book. You can't help but fall for Picasso hard...his heart and emotions are on his sleeve. He's so patient with Saki, who is closed off with a huge wall of emotions separating them. He gently works her with the finesse of a brilliant artist, and it's both hot and romantic. Saki is hard to love, but I get it. She's just not one to jump in head first and lives in a bit of denial. It safeguards her heart that way.

I love how the plot device to have them work together (sort of) is used again but in a very unique way. The pranks are harder, cringeworthy and utterly hilarious. This book is the most fun I've had in a long time. Here's for bigger pranks and outrageous love in book 3
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pranked by Love.

February 1, 2019 – Shelved