Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms's Reviews > Tanner

Tanner by Lauren Runow

bookshelves: contemporary-romance, hea, hot-and-sexy

Tanner is the 3rd and final book in the Sexton Brothers Series. Tanner is the baby of the family only he isn’t much of a baby. He is graduating from college and he is supposed to go back home in San Francisco. We were teased with Tanner in the first 2 books. So, I was excited to finally read Tanner’s story. Tanner meets Harper at a bar. Her ex shows up and she ends up being kissed by Tanner as he rescues her from the ex. She ends up running, Tanner follows her. She runs a couple of times from him. She talks with her father about Tanner and her father encourages her to stop running. Theirs is a whirlwind romance!

These Sexton men are very supportive of each other. I was very surprised with their father and I if you want to know what happened you will have to read Tanner.

I loved reading about Harper and Tanner and even though this is the end of the series I hope that these 2 ladies, Jeannine Colette and Lauren Runow will get together to give us more stories. They write so well together. 5 stars for Tanner.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tanner.