Mindy Lou's Book Review's Reviews > Hardest Fall

Hardest Fall by Juliette Cross

Book 1 and now 2 in the Dominion series are my first taste of this authors work and I have to mention that the biggest take I've gotten, is how vivid the scenes are written. The detail in which the author has brought this paranormal world alive has me wishing to see this made into a movie.

Right from the start the action is on and doesn't stop until the end. There are battles that involve angels, demons, demon hunters and even humans. I like that the author doesn't make the good and the bad as black and white. Some demons are evil, some are fighting for good. It makes for an interesting mix of characters.

I love Bone's character. She's a fierce woman that may have lost her way but not her honor. Her past with Rook brought an intensity to the story. With the tremendous power he holds and how cruel he is, I really couldn't wait to see how Bone and Xander were going to defeat him.

What I liked about Xander was how he was relentless in his pursuit of Bone. He knew she had so much good in her that he was determined to pull her off the sidelines and to fight for their cause. It wasn't always about the cause though. He knew she was meant for him, it didn't matter that she was a demoness and he was a demon hunter.

There are many great side characters in this series and I have my fingers crossed for Uriel and Maximus to have their own story. There is just enough mystery around them that I'm super intrigued.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hardest Fall.

February 1, 2019 – Started Reading
February 1, 2019 – Shelved
February 1, 2019 – Shelved as: 2019
February 1, 2019 – Shelved as: pnr-scifi-fantasy
February 2, 2019 – Shelved as: jealous-possessive
February 2, 2019 – Shelved as: kick-ass-heroine
February 2, 2019 – Shelved as: protective-alpha
February 2, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)

message 1: by Kat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kat Valentine Fabulous review Mindy!😉💖

Mindy Lou's Book Review Kat wrote: "Fabulous review Mindy!😉💖"

Thank you, Kat! 🙂

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Amazing review Mindy xox

Mindy Lou's Book Review Thank you, Kat! 🙂

Carvanz Oh my gosh! Isn't this series awesome?! And this one really hit the spot for me. Definitely my favorite of them I think. Although I pretty much say that about each new one. ;-) Great review Mindy Lou!

Erika (OwlwaysReading) "Right from the start the action is on and doesn't stop until the end."

I'm in! Fab review Mindy

Mindy Lou's Book Review Erika (OwlwaysReading) wrote: ""Right from the start the action is on and doesn't stop until the end."

I'm in! Fab review Mindy"

Carvanz wrote: "Oh my gosh! Isn't this series awesome?! And this one really hit the spot for me. Definitely my favorite of them I think. Although I pretty much say that about each new one. ;-) Great review Mindy Lou!"

Thank you ladies! :)

message 8: by Deborah (new)

Deborah Fab review Mindy 💕

Mindy Lou's Book Review Thank you, Deborah!

message 10: by Nazanin (new)

Nazanin Fantastic review, Mindy! Glad it was an enjoyable read! 💗

Mindy Lou's Book Review Thank you, Nazanin! :)

message 12: by Wendy (new)

Wendy Great review hon ;) xoxo

Mindy Lou's Book Review Thank you, Wendy! :)