Bobo's Book Bank's Reviews > Parrish

Parrish by Janine Infante Bosco

PARRISH is a dark, erotic, MC romance that takes place within the Satan's Knights saga. It can be read as a standalone but why would you? You'd be missing out on an exciting adventure!

Jack "Bulldog" Parrish and his wife, Reina have been the patriarch and matriarch of the Satan's Knights MC for a long time. Jack is getting ready to surrender to the district attorney, taking the blame for a crime that his vice president and son-in-law committed. He'll be leaving behind Reina, his "Sunshine," as well as their young son. But Jack's ride is never smooth and twists and turns will try their best to rip his life apart.

GAH! This book! Seriously, I cried through like the first 30%. Without a doubt, this is one of my favorite books of 2019 and I don't say that lightly. There's a lot of subplots, bends and curves that'll leave you breathless so I won't go into too much detail about the storyline and inadvertently give any spoilers away. Instead, I'll give you some of my impressions.

1. Jack is not a good man but he loves with his entire soul. He's done terrible things, lived his entire life as an outlaw. He'll tell you the truth no matter how brutal. He is the epitome of the term, "anti-hero." Crass and vulgar to the core, he'll shock your senses and make no apologies. BUT...with every breath, every word, every action he takes, Jack's withered old heart is filled to the brim with love for his family, his brother's, his children and especially, Reina. SWOON!

2. Jack suffers from manic depression, he truly teeters on the edge of sanity. My heart bled for him and everything he went through. And although he had setbacks, he always managed to find the strength to endure. Admirable.

3. Reina is the core of steel that walks beside her husband no matter what. She's the backbone, the spirit, the glue that holds Jack together. A bad ass in her own right, she doesn't fight with fists or guns but rather with her heart. She is the light to Jack's darkness. I wanna be Reina when I grow up.

4. This story will take you on an emotional journey through hell and back. It'll wring you dry and then leave you with a smile. Are you ready to be PROPERTY OF PARRISH?

Told from dual POVs with a happy ending for Jack and Reina plus a small taste of what's next for the Satan's Knights. I voluntarily read and reviewed this book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Parrish.