Rajan's Reviews > Opera

Opera by mari reiza

liked it

Death is a certainty. Our death is as inevitable as our birth but that doesn’t matter. Real thing is how we live before dying. Mari Reiza’s Opera is tribute to the triumph of human spirit.

Ivanka is a rich lady who is dying, then she received a letter. This introduces her to Maria and they start work on opera again. Will she be able to live again before dying?

The story is moving and inspiring. The way Ivanka fight with her illness is gratifying and a lesson for all who are defeated by life. The story becomes somewhat boring and stretched at places and you need patience to finish.

3/5 stars.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Opera.

January 31, 2019 – Started Reading
January 31, 2019 – Shelved
February 25, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)

Orinoco Womble (tidy bag and all) In a certain sense, death is even more inevitable than birth...sorry, infant mortality is on the rise where I live.

Rajan Orinoco Womble (tidy bag and all) wrote: "In a certain sense, death is even more inevitable than birth...sorry, infant mortality is on the rise where I live."

I agree. But u can die only if u r born

message 3: by mari (new) - added it

mari reiza Thank you for your review. If you could also leave a rating/comment on Amazon I would be grateful. mari