Ale's Reviews > The Good Girl's Guide to Getting Lost: A Memoir of Three Continents, Two Friends, and One Unexpected Adventure

The Good Girl's Guide to Getting Lost by Rachel Friedman

Jan 29, 2012

liked it
Read from January 29 to February 01, 2012

I think almost backpackers or travelers have gone more or less the countries the author did. I am sure every backpackers can relate to her experience. As a traveler, I can only relate to her very first time traveling without parents. I didn't do the roughing it up since I take fast routes to everywhere and paying more to be comfortable. It was nice to read about other travelers' experience especially a backpacker who roughed it up.

I will recommend the book to others who haven't done the backpacking or any kind of traveling. I can't see how other backpackers will like the book as much.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Good Girl's Guide to Getting Lost.

01/30/2012
44.0% "The heroine embarked on a journey to Ireland on her own for the very first time to figure out what she wants to do in her life. She came home only to figure out she still had no clue what to do in her life so back to traveling out again to Australia. She stayed with a friend, Carly an her parents."
show 1 hidden update…