Melanie's Reviews > The Legend of the Golden Raven

The Legend of the Golden Raven by K. Ancrum

bookshelves: lgbtqiap, novellas-and-short-stories, read-in-2019, romance, young-adult, contemporary

The Wicker King ★★★★★

“There is a difference between being nice and being kind.”

Oh my gosh, I am living my best life thanks to this short story! This month, I also read The Wicker King and fell so in love with Jack and August and how they both were able to give the other one what they needed in a world that wasn’t willing to fill their voids. And The Legend of the Golden Raven is a brief retelling of The Wicker King but from Jack’s perspective, where we really get to dive into the fantastical world he was able to see. And friends? I loved this. My only complaint is that I wanted more because I will always want more from these characters. Also, seeing Rina in this? Truly added five years to my life. I love this story, I love these characters, and K. Ancrum is truly a blessing.

Blog | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Youtube | Twitch

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Legend of the Golden Raven.

January 6, 2019 – Started Reading
January 30, 2019 – Shelved as: read-in-2019
January 30, 2019 – Shelved as: romance
January 30, 2019 – Shelved as: young-adult
January 30, 2019 – Shelved as: contemporary

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)

Melanie Alienor ✘ French Frowner ✘ wrote: "so much love <3333"

I love YOU so much! I hope 2019 is treating you kindly, Alienor love! 💖xx

Alienor ✘ French Frowner ✘ Melanie wrote: "Alienor ✘ French Frowner ✘ wrote: "so much love

I love YOU so much! I hope 2019 is treating you kindly, Alienor love! 💖xx"

Aww me too <33 2019 is suuuuper busy so far but good!!! I hope you're doing well too!