Heather❀Book and a Blanket❀'s Reviews > Crowed

Crowed by Rina Kent

liked it
bookshelves: arc-2019, bad-boys-you-have-to-love, suspense

3.5 Stars

This one is full of action and suspense and reads very fast paced. Eloise is a nurse who now lives alone after the loss of her mother and grandfather. She and Crow get thrown together under very unexpected circumstances and this is the love story of this very unlikely couple.

The premise of Crow's background and how he became a killer was certainly intriguing. It set the stage for the unfolding mystery of Crow trying to find the traitor who betrays him. He is a part of a group of assasins who were captured and trained to kill under duress. Trying to solve the puzzle with him will have you on the edge of your seat and I enjoyed ruling out suspects from the casts of characters.

Falling in love with Eloise was certainly not in Crow's plan. Love and family was not something he ever imagined for himself. She was a threat he should have eliminated but he becomes intrigued when she seems to want to embrace death rather than fear it. After the death of her mother, she is now completely alone and has moments where life does'nt seem worth living. She never would have imagined finding the hope to want more because of a man like Crow.

This love story is obviously quite unique and I enjoyed watching both of them break down their barriers to open their hearts to love. I did however wish for more character development and I didn't completely connect with the characters as I would have liked.

Thankfully Crow and Eloise find their HEA but we get introduced to the other assasins that work with Crow and I'm looking forward to their stories.

3.5 Stars
Romantic Suspense
POV: Dual
Heat Level: Moderate
HEA

description

Follow me for your next comfort read!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Crowed.

Started Reading
January 28, 2019 – Finished Reading
January 29, 2019 – Shelved
January 29, 2019 – Shelved as: arc-2019
January 29, 2019 – Shelved as: bad-boys-you-have-to-love
January 29, 2019 – Shelved as: suspense

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

Cristina | CristiinaReads Wonderful review, sweetie! xoxo

Heather❀Book and a Blanket❀ Cristina | CristiinaReads wrote: "Wonderful review, sweetie! xoxo"

Thank you Cristina! ♡♡♡♡♡