Sam's Reviews > The Last

The Last by Tawna Fenske

bookshelves: arcs

The Last is book 3 in The List series but can be read as a standalone. That being said, I can't wait to go back and read the first two in the series!

Sarah just turned 30, and while she's successful and has an amazing job, she hasn't accomplished the one thing she hoped to by this age - getting married. With no prospects on the horizon, she reaches out to an old college friend and jokingly brings up their pact to get married if they are both single at 30. What she doesn't expect is him to remember, and propose they go for it.

Ian not only remembers the pact with Sarah, but he's also all for it. Against love and ever opening his heart to anyone Ian proposes a marriage of convenience and sets out to win Sarah over. But he doesn't expect the sizzling chemistry between them, or how she makes him feel things he didn't think he was capable of.

I really enjoyed this book. There is a perfect mix of romance, drama & comedy, with an off the charts steam level. Sarah & Ian are well developed and easy to love, and I found myself rooting for them from their very first conversation. Her friends were all a welcome addition, although I wish we got a little more from Junie!

This was my first book by Tawna Fenske and I'm excited to read more! If you're looking for a fun, refreshing romantic comedy this is definitely it!

**ARC received in exchange for an honest review**

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Last.

January 26, 2019 – Started Reading