Ria - Reading Is Our Satisfaction's Reviews > Unmasked

Unmasked by Helen Hardt

More brilliance from Helen Hardt

UNMASKED
consists of books 10, 11 & 12 of Helen Hardt's brilliant paranormal series Blood Bond Saga.The further I get into this series, the more I am in awe of Ms Hardt's writing. She knows how to keep her readers engaged with her continually evolving plot lines and the ever sexy and sensual couple, Dante and Erin.

In this volume more of Dante's unusual abilities/powers come to light. He is struggling more and more to keep control over the darkness within, a darkness he fears will harm Erin. Erin also begins to realise that Dante is changing, and it's beginning to worry her, although she knows that he will never harm her. While all this is happening, the mystery of the missing women is still frustrating Dante, Erin, River and Jay, more so now that they seem to have no leads to help them.

Having no success or progress in their search, Dante decides to search for the Queen on his own. He needs to return to the scene of his captivity, but will it provide the answer he is seeking? What does the Queen have to do with everything?

Although this volume didn't answer any of my previous questions, Ms Hardt ensured that a few more were raised. I found it to be a lot darker and more intense than the previous ones. This story is simply mindblowing and I cannot wait until the next installment is available. I definitely recommend this series be read.

Read and Reviewed for Reading Is Our Satisfaction

FIVE STARS

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Unmasked.

January 18, 2019 – Started Reading