Stacie's Reviews > How to Love a Duke in Ten Days

How to Love a Duke in Ten Days by Kerrigan Byrne

5 "Man or Beast" Stars!

This book was just exactly 100% everything I wanted it to be! Intense, shocking, mysterious, compelling, heartbreaking, tragic, triumphant, bold, subtle, romantic, swooney, sensual, HOT, dirty, sweet. I loved it!!

Pierce is everything I love in a romance hero. Physically damaged and closed off emotionally. Or so he says until the right woman comes along. He's going on the favorite males list. Alexandra was brave and scared and scarred and loyal and sweet and sassy and vulnerable. But again, so brave. She was a woman I could respect.

This is definitely one of my top reads of 2019. I can't wait to see what Kerrigan Byrne comes out with next. She has become an auto buy author for me. Highly recommended for Historical Romance lovers. Happy reading!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read How to Love a Duke in Ten Days.

January 28, 2019 – Shelved
January 28, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read
August 28, 2019 – Started Reading
August 28, 2019 – Shelved as: historical-romance
August 28, 2019 –
page 29
6.59% "It devastates me that, that would be viewed as her transgression. 🥺"
August 29, 2019 – Finished Reading
August 30, 2019 – Shelved as: 2019-favorites
August 30, 2019 – Shelved as: favorite-leading-ladies
August 30, 2019 – Shelved as: favorite-historic-romance
August 30, 2019 – Shelved as: favorite-males

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)

Curlyhairlass19 I can’t wait to read this!! I had an arc and fell behind with others. You just made me excited!

message 2: by Stacie (last edited Aug 30, 2019 05:16PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Stacie Curlyhairlass19 wrote: "I can’t wait to read this!! I had an arc and fell behind with others. You just made me excited!"

I hope you love it, Korrie!!

message 3: by T. (new) - rated it 5 stars

T. Rosado Wholeheartedly agree with everything in your review!

Stacie T. wrote: "Wholeheartedly agree with everything in your review!"

Thank you so much, T.!

message 5: by Kat (new) - added it

Kat Valentine Awesome review Stacie!!👍💖😉💋

Stacie Kat wrote: "Awesome review Stacie!!👍💖😉💋"

Thank you, Kat!

message 7: by Jade (new)

Jade Violet Love your review and your brilliant use of adjectives ; )

Stacie Jade wrote: "Love your review and your brilliant use of adjectives ; )"

Lol! Thanks so much, Jade!!