Dhawal Joshi's Reviews > The Stalker

The Stalker by Sandeep Sharma

liked it
bookshelves: my-recommendations

I had heard a lot about the book before, hence when I got a chance to get my hands on it I was eager to read it. I like the cover design really. It gives out that mysterious stalker vibes which really goes well with the title and plot of the book.

Personally, I felt the story was somewhat similar to the Stranger Series by Novoneel Chakraborty. The overall stalker vibe later on catching up with the mysterious revelations all of suddenly. It was quite a fast paced read which is totally the types of books I like to read. It maintained the mystery vibe by preserving and not skipping on the details that much. Honestly, there's not much that i can talk about it without giving up the spoilers. To enjoy the story you have to read and find out.

The story and the way plot was narrated was really enjoyable. One thing that irked me a lot was the really bad printing quality. The book is price fairly cheap which is a good thing for the ones who don't want to spend too much on books as they are getting costlier each day. But here it felt that the printing was really cheaped out in every possible way. The pages were almost tissue thin, many were already torn from edges. The printing was inclined in several pages. The cover cutting had rough edges. Overall it was not at all pleasing. There were really dumb typos all over, like the silly ones at times your auto correct would make while you type your social media post or message.

If you really wanna read the story then I'd suggest to go for the book but get the Kindle version if you are okay with reading E-Books. Still its a good read on the content department if you can ignore the printing thing it won't bother you.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Stalker.

January 28, 2019 – Started Reading