Mahesh Sowani's Reviews > Distress to De-Stress: Managing Stress in the 21st Century

Distress to De-Stress by Vikas Kakwani

'Our childhoods were so carefree. Even toddlers today speak of being stressed.' I heard my friend say. No one can deny that young and old, rich and poor all are feeling stress of today's competitive world. Stress cannot be eliminated but it can be well managed. Distress to De-stress is a book by Vikas Kakwani which will help you in managing stress.

The author discusses the causes of stress. He very aptly states the role of individual, family, friends, schools in building stress. He doesn't stop by simply discussing causes of stress. He introduces quick, effective solutions by which you can manage your stress. He explains Japanese techniques like Kanban to reduce stress. One two ka four rule for meetings is going to be very effective when put in actual use. In order to reduce stress, he asks to delete your facebook account and whatsapp by asking why do you need them in the first place. I don't know how many of us will follow this tip.

To sum up this book will help you reduce stress in all walks of your life be it finances, relationships or work. Highly recommended. You wont repent reading this one.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Distress to De-Stress.

Finished Reading