harlequin {Stephanie}'s Reviews > Bloody Bones

Bloody Bones by Laurell K. Hamilton

Jan 28, 2012

Read from January 28 to 29, 2012

A warning! some of the situations are oversexed, near s&m. I choose to ignore this since the writer knocks your socks off with her unique style of story telling ability. Crossing fingers & hoping it goes back up hill where she started.

Loved it beyond words! We are taken on location to a massive zombie raising for some rich industrialist is trying to build over an old burial ground. This takes us away from richard, thank you. He is sweet, but by the end of lunatic cafe I was irritated with his character and their relationship that never quite felt like a relationship.

Just WOW! My mind is still recovering from this one. I am pleased to seem some of jean claude's long over due character development, makes him more human.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bloody Bones.

Quotes harlequin {Stephanie} Liked

Laurell K. Hamilton
“One thing I've learned about vampires--they keep pulling new rabbits out of their cloaks. Big, fanged, carnivorous bunnies that'll eat your eyeballs if you're not paying attention.”

Laurell K. Hamilton
“There had to be a circle of Hell where you were eternally fourteen, eternally in junior high. One of the lower circles.”

Laurell K. Hamilton
“Assuming the worst was always safer. And usually truer.”

Laurell K. Hamilton
“No 'Good evening, Jean-Claude, how are you doing?' Just down to business. How terribly rude,ma petite ."
- Jean-Claude”

Laurell K. Hamilton
“You are an irritating son of a bitch.”
“Ah, ma petite, how can I resist you when you whisper such sweet endearments to me?”