Saniya's Reviews > The Right Swipe

The Right Swipe by Alisha Rai

22063968

bookshelves: 2019-favourites, 2019-reads, arcs

Trigger warnings: sexual harassment, cyber bullying and harassment, domestic verbal abuse,

I’ll flesh the rest of this out soon enough but BIIIIIIITTTTTTCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Right Swipe.

January 26, 2019 – Shelved
January 26, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read
April 8, 2019 – Started Reading
page 108
27.91% "Home girl really did her research on the founder of Bumble huh. This is almost exactly what my research led me to understand. Sans the romance in this book lol. Now time to find out of Samson’s football family history and NFL conflict is also based on someone real..."
page 138
35.66% "You know....most details I thought would potentially lead to emotional falllout later in the book have been laid bare and taken and honest face value. Which means the climax is not going to be some ridiculous apology moment (that I know of) and I’m SO HAPPY????????"
page 138
35.66% "“Why’d you send me a pic of a brown shoe”
“They’re nudes”

YEOS"
page 241
page 317
81.91% "“When you were in a stew of toxic masculinity, sometimes you reached for the least bitter piece of meat.” Why is this so weird yet so spot on."
page 317
81.91% "My sexuality is women telling men they just successfully squashed under their heel to move."
page 337
87.08% "Oh uh another thing from this book, if you’re writing a strong female lead with a tough exterior, it doesn’t discount the fact that the woman is still an emotional and emotive person on the inside. And this especially if it’s from the perspective of that woman herself. You can’t be dead inside and out. Then you’re just a corpse wearing armour like. How stupid is that. Anyways. Alisha Rai knows what the fuck is up"
April 10, 2019 –
page 381
98.45% "This is an arc I know so this was definitely a typo and I hope to god they catch it. But the use of ions instead of eons had me laughing too hard."
April 10, 2019 – Shelved as: 2019-reads
April 10, 2019 – Shelved as: 2019-favourites
April 10, 2019 – Shelved as: arcs
April 10, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

Whitney Atkinson i smashed the preorder button so hard on this one

Saniya Whitney wrote: "i smashed the preorder button so hard on this one"

Oh big same