Dhawal Joshi's Reviews > Minimalism: The Path to an Organized, Stress-free and Decluttered Life

Minimalism by Gwyneth Snow

liked it

Usually I don't read such books but this one caught my eye while scrolling through the kindle store and I decided to get it and give it a read. It is a decent collection of concepts and information about minimalism from the Internet. It's quite little but tried to touch most aspects about the topic.

I liked the way the Author first explained the concepts and philosophy of minimalism, then diving into history and moving slowly into the modern era. Later on beginning with the little tips and solutions for the ones who are interested in this ideology. Coming from your Average & Typical Indian family I am fairly accustomed with the concepts that are described here, its not labelled here as much but most people follow the similar lifestyle.

Get only what you need and just leave the excessive not needed clutter behind. I'd say it a really nice one time read for the one who wants to try out or just accustom themselves with the concept and the ideology of living minimalistic.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Minimalism.

January 25, 2019 – Shelved