Michael Turashoff's Reviews > Memory Man

Memory Man by David Baldacci

3222017

A very good book. I really enjoyed it, however, there were a couple of things I didn't care for. Some of the plots were a little far-fetched and difficult to believe. This is important to me because I appreciate an author that does in-depth research and creates a story that is as realistic as possible. I'm not, by any means, saying that Baldacci didn't do excellent, in-depth research. Nor am I saying that the parts in which I'm talking about couldn't happen.

If anything, I can assume that I don't know enough about the procedures and events to know if they can happen as specified. I was just left with the feeling that a couple of the events couldn't happen in the manner they were laid out. With that being said, I would recommend this book and series to anyone that, like me, loves a great, action-packed thriller.

I also plan on reading the rest of the books in this series as soon as possible.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Memory Man.

January 25, 2019 – Started Reading
January 25, 2019 – Shelved
January 26, 2019 –
29.0% "A great story so far. The characters are amazing, realistic and relatable. The main character has the fantastic ability, due to an accident, to remember EVERYTHING that has happened to him since the accident.

I'm really enjoying the plot, which I wouldn't expect anything less from an author a good as Baldacci. I'm only 29% into it but the book is already shaping up to be a great page burner."
January 27, 2019 –
January 27, 2019 –
37.0% "It gets better with the turn of every page. The twists and turns are fantabulous I'm lovin it."
January 29, 2019 –