Lilith Black's Reviews > Their Fractured Light

Their Fractured Light by Amie Kaufman

I don't know why l kept putting away this book. Well, l think l know, but still. My presuming is that l just didn't want to finish this series. One of my favorites series so far. I remember how hooked the first two volumes kept me, and with this one was the same. I wasn't disappointed at all!
So maybe you ask yourself why l gave it 4 stars. Well, l did it because even though l loved the writing style, l loved the romance in it, l loved that this book didn't let me get bored, it didn't have that sparkle. It didn't have that "firework program", as l like to say it. It didn't surprise me as much as l would've expected. But hey, 4 stars are 4 stars. Highly recommend it!
Oh, and also, have a question. Why this series needed to be over?! Why?... I mean, all these three books were amazing, l had a very good time with them. If Amie and Meagan at one point, due to some holy miracle, will decide to continue writing on this series, they will sure make their readers very happy, including me.
Again, this is by far one of my favorite series, and really want to reread it at some point, thing that it's saying a lot about it because l don't usually reread books.
With all this said, wish that more and more readers will give it a try and will enjoy it as much as l did!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Their Fractured Light.

January 25, 2019 – Started Reading