Nicole M. Hewitt's Reviews > Cress

Cress by Marissa Meyer

Read 2 times. Last read January 18, 2019 to January 23, 2019.

I adore this installment of the series, and listening to it read to me by Rebecca Soler is pretty much perfection. Cress and Thorne are the closest the series comes to "Disney"-type characters, which makes them automatically endearing to me. I especially love Cress's naivete--she's my favorite character in the series, I think.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cress.

April 11, 2014 – Shelved as: to-read (Hardcover Edition)
April 11, 2014 – Shelved (Hardcover Edition)
March 30, 2015 – Started Reading (Hardcover Edition)
March 31, 2015 – Finished Reading (Hardcover Edition)
April 27, 2015 – Shelved as: fiction-addictio... (Hardcover Edition)
April 28, 2018 – Shelved as: own (Hardcover Edition)
April 28, 2018 – Shelved as: left-bookcase (Hardcover Edition)
January 18, 2019 – Started Reading
January 23, 2019 – Shelved
January 23, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

Amanda Espinoza Rebecca Solar is the best!!! There is something about her voice that works for me. I've listened to other audiobooks simply because she read them. Also, I agree that Cress and Thorne have a Disney vibe. I love that Cress is a hacker.

Nicole M. Hewitt Amanda wrote: "Rebecca Solar is the best!!! There is something about her voice that works for me. I've listened to other audiobooks simply because she read them. Also, I agree that Cress and Thorne have a Disney ..."

Yes! She does lots of different voices well, too. When I saw that she narrated these, I knew I needed to do my reread via audio (and then I ended up listening to the rest too, even though I own the paperbacks).