Wall-to-wall books - wendy's Reviews > Dark Paradise

Dark Paradise by Gene Desrochers

Well I just loved this book! This was exciting, different, fun, kinda quirky and with great characters! You definitely can't go wrong with this one!

I fell in love with Boise (and Dana) but especially the two of them together. I loved Boise's island laid back but git-er-done personality. I loved that the author didn't make him out to be some kind of superhero. He was a real person that had real crap happen to him. Dana had a much stronger outspoken personality so the two of them, I thought made a great team.

This was a little difficult and slow reading at times because of the authentic Caribbean, which I loved and wouldn't have wanted it any other way. It just made you have to concentrate harder.

There were two mysteries going on at the same time, so no drag in the story-line. Loved the ending. And loved that this was the first in, what I hope to be, a whole string of Boise books! Gimme more please!

I voluntarily posted this review after receiving a copy of this book from Partners in Crime Tours - Thank You!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dark Paradise.

January 13, 2019 – Started Reading