Stacey (Sassy Book Lovers)'s Reviews > Relic

Relic by Deena Remiel

Jan 27, 2012

Read from January 27 to February 04, 2012

I was lucky enough to recieve a review copy from the author, I was so excited to get started. Deena Remiel is such an amazing writer, I love all her work. This story seriously doesn't disappoint.

There's a saying, "Lightning never strikes the same place twice." but with Deena's Brethren series, not only has it struck once, twice but THREE times (can't forget about Brethren Beginnings). The electric current will leave you simply breathless! I can still feel the zing!

RELIC we meet some new and very exciting (sexy) characters, and of course our favourite characters are back and always bringing a smile and giggle with them. Raphael and Serena's story is full of danger, action, romance, passion... (you get the idea) *winks*

Raphael is the perfect savior, he's sweet, loyal and has such a protective streak you never want to cross him especially when it comes to family.

Serena is such a lovely girl, she's been through so much hardship in her life. Her mother dying at a young age and her father being in a home with no acknowledgment to her presence. Also a brother who has a very naughty streak which keeps getting him into trouble. But through all that she still comes out on the other side with her head held high, I truly admire her strong personality.

All the characters have their unique and fun personalities, and each one brings life to this story.

This series is a must read, if you love action packed books with a touch of Romance, I recommend you get your hands on the Brethren series. Starting with book 1 Trinity. They're sure to bring a spark of Angel dust to your dreams. (For mature audiences only! 15+)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Relic.

01/27/2012 "Yay! Can't wait to dive into more Brethren angels. :)"
show 2 hidden updates…