KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕'s Reviews > Enzo

Enzo by K.  Webster

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

‘ENZO' is a short, standalone, sexy romance novel by K. Webster. Spoken in ‘Dual Perspectives.’

Jenna is way older than her years, she's been forced to grow up way before her time, she may be a teenager but she acts more mature than most due to the fact that she's been in the foster care system for years, shunted from one foster family to the next, praying that she'll just get a break in life. She's just shy of her eighteenth birthday so she's hoping life may start looking up for her. I'm simply counting down until the day I turn eighteen so I can make my own rules.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

She has a much older, devastatingly attractive man Enzo that is her social worker, who tries to help her anyway he can without stepping over lines but with an attraction simmering away in the background his restraint can only hold on for so much.

What I liked about Jenna the most was the fact that she wasn't your typical eye rolling annoying teenager, she had a heart of gold, which the system never took away from her. But she was strong where she needed to be. So she was the perfect balance.

A beautiful broken girl, so worthy of love and affection it makes my heart ache.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Enzo was such a compassionate, understanding, caring, charismatic man, he could read Jenna like a book. He knew when to step in and take care of her, he knew when he step back and give her space, these two were just perfect together. A HEA ending that had my heart full!!

I went into this anticipating that my taboo fetish would feed my kinky little heart, but sadly that didn’t happen for me with this, it was very tame, and I know what this author is capable of, so that left me slightly disappointed BUT if that taboo tag was removed and I didn’t have any preconceived perceptions this would’ve gotten a higher rating from me. But what I got instead, was a steamy, quick, sexy read, as soon as I started it I fell in love with the storyline, the characters, the little twists and turns, the emotional ups and downs, this had me turning the pages and devouring the words in record time. Once I’d started I couldn’t put it down. So many parts in this book that I absolutely loved. All in all I’d tag this as a romance.

I can’t wait for you guys to read it, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

* Teasers used are off the authors facebook page *

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Enzo.

January, 2019 – Started Reading
January 23, 2019 – Shelved as: older-guy-younger-female
January 23, 2019 – Shelved as: romance
January 23, 2019 – Shelved as: standalone
January 23, 2019 – Shelved as: 2019-read

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)

Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕ I thought u didn't have this LMAO. Starting it tonight so let me know

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ The author sent it..and I’ll probably be starting it bed tonight. It’s not long. Just finishing up a LONG arc now

Mary~❤️~DBO Enjoy it. Can't wait to start it too xoxoxo

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Thank you!! Here’s hoping we both love it 😘

Elle's Book Blog Enjoy! I love K. Webster!!!

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Elle's Book Blog wrote: "Enjoy! I love K. Webster!!!"

Thank you!! Ditto!! Some of her books have turned out to be a favourite of mine xox

message 7: by Elle (new)

Elle Can u give me a little heads up. What's the taboo element? XD

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Elle wrote: "Can u give me a little heads up. What's the taboo element? XD"

(view spoiler)

message 9: by Chan (new)

Chan Hopefully the author will listen to your wisdom. Great review :o)

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Chan wrote: "Hopefully the author will listen to your wisdom. Great review :o)"

snorts thank you!! xox

Maida»-(¯`v´¯)-» FAB review, Kat! I haven't read Webster's work in a while but I like her writing, so I'll have to check this out. Glad you enjoyed it overall! :) xoxo

message 12: by MG (new)

MG Wonderful review, lady!

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Thank you both!! ❤️❤️

Mindy Lou's Book Review Fantastic review! :)

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Mindy Lou's Book Review wrote: "Fantastic review! :)"

message 16: by Wendy (new)

Wendy Awesome review Kat ;) xoxo

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Wendy wrote: "Awesome review Kat ;) xoxo"

Cristina | CristiinaReads Beautiful review, sweetie! xoxo

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Cristina | CristiinaReads wrote: "Beautiful review, sweetie! xoxo"

Thank you!! xox

message 20: by Deb (new)

Deb Mcbride Awesome review

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Deb wrote: "Awesome review"

Natalie The Biblioholic Great review, gorgeous! xoxo

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Natalie wrote: "Great review, gorgeous! xoxo"

message 24: by Susan (new) - added it

Susan Loved your excellent review, Kat!!! 👏💖😘

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Susan wrote: "Loved your excellent review, Kat!!! 👏💖😘"

message 26: by Kat (new)