Book of Secrets's Reviews > Murder on Cape Cod

Murder on Cape Cod by Maddie Day

Westham, Massachusetts, is a delightful tourist town on Cape Cod, and home to bike shop owner Macenzie "Mac" Almeida. After book club one foggy evening, Mac stumbles across a dead body very near her home. Unfortunately evidence found at the scene makes her brother a prime suspect. The pressure is on Mac to clear her brother's name without interfering in the official investigation.

I enjoyed this first book in the Cozy Capers Book Group Mystery. The Cape Cod setting was lovely, and the wonderful descriptions made me want to visit. Mac was a relatable, no nonsense protagonist, and I loved that she lived in a cozy tiny home! The murder mystery was not an easy one to figure out. Mac's book group didn't play a big role in solving the murder, but I felt like we got a solid introduction to all the members. I'm looking forward to the next Cozy Capers mystery! ♥

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Murder on Cape Cod.

January 21, 2019 – Shelved
April 29, 2019 – Started Reading
May 3, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Penny (new) - added it

Penny Watson I've been looking for a new cozy series. This looks good!

Book of Secrets Penny wrote: "I've been looking for a new cozy series. This looks good!"

I'm looking forward to the next in the series! She runs a bike shop, and her boyfriend has a bakery. ♥