Ionia's Reviews > First the Jews: Combating the World's Longest-Running Hate Campaign

First the Jews by Rabbi Evan Moffic

Let me start by saying, that I am not Jewish, but this book is something that anyone and everyone could probably benefit from reading. This is a startling book, but startling in the kind of eye-opening way that we all should benefit from.

If you think that antisemitism is a problem only in the movies or in remote parts of the world, reading this book will really open your eyes. I was not aware of how far these roots have traveled and branched out. I, like many others, was aware of the atrocities of the Nazi regime and of the many years of persecution that the Jewish culture suffered before those events, but reading this book made me see that it is an unfortunate theme that not only continues, but is once more on the rise.

Not only is this an important book, but a fascinating one as well. If you are interested in problems that the world is facing right now, as well as those that history has encountered, then you might consider reading this book. I applaud the author for having the courage and conviction to write this honest account. Fantastic.

This review is based on a complimentary copy from the publisher, provided through Netgalley. All opinions are my own.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read First the Jews.

Started Reading