Tanja ~ T's Book ~ KT Book Reviews 's Reviews > Hardest Fall

Hardest Fall by Juliette Cross

Just when you think no one can top the sex and brimstone of Dommiel, Cross gives us Xander. He is the perfect combination of lip-biting seduction and snarky rogue.

"Does this usually work for you?" "What? my irresistible charm?" "Is that what you call it?"

And let's not forget, mahogany tattooed covered bad-ass, Bone. Everyone needs something from her and she makes sure to deliver with a side-promise of remaining neutral. But alas, has this former Seraph decided to take a side?
"It's who we choose to be now that makes us good or evil. Not our past mistakes."

I feel as if both Bone and Xander have unwillingly become a duo in the upcoming battle. Bone taking on more risk than either one of them has dreamed of. She'll have to craft a heart of steel to survive.

"No demon prince nor legion of devils nor all the bloody apocalyptic spawn in creation could ever keep me from her."

Hardest Fall is a sultry mix of danger, intrigue, and desirous wanting. I am thrilled to have been able to read it early and can't wait till the next book in the Dominion Series come out.

KT Book Reviews
Twitter
Facebook
Pinterest
tumblr
YouTube
Book Babblers
Instagram

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hardest Fall.

January 20, 2019 – Shelved
February 4, 2019 – Shelved as: series
February 4, 2019 – Shelved as: sexy-time
February 4, 2019 – Shelved as: supernatural
February 4, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

Carol [Goodreads Addict] Fantastic review, Tanja!!! This was yet another Juliette Cross Win!!!

Tanja ~ T's Book ~ KT Book Reviews Carol [Goodreads Addict] wrote: "Fantastic review, Tanja!!! This was yet another Juliette Cross Win!!!"

Thank you, Carol.
SO MANY QUOTABLE QUOTES TOO! I just love this author and this series :) #JuliettesTheBest

message 3: by Kat (new) - rated it 5 stars