Adele Downs's Reviews > I Know You

I Know You by Annabel Kantaria

19160349

4.5 Stars!

I loved reading this book! I Know You is a thrilling roller coaster ride that left me breathless and turning the pages until its explosive conclusion. Well plotted and very well-written, this novel is a must read for fans of the genre; especially if you're one of the millions of people who post personal images on social media and share tidbits of your day to day life. We really don't know who's watching us!

I found the protagonist, Taylor, the pregnant American wife living in London to placate her not-so-great husband to be realistic and quite relatable. Pregnancy really does color a woman's perspective, especially without the support of family and friends, and watching Taylor struggle to adapt to her new surroundings made me root for her from the first page to the last. There are lots of suspects in this mystery/thriller to choose from and all are interesting characters that lure us deeper into the drama. (Because I was drawn into the story, I was able to forgive the diction of the American heroine sounding exactly like her English acquaintances.) I thoroughly enjoyed reading I Know You by Annabel Kantaria and recommend adding it to your 2019 reading list. Received an ARC from NetGalley for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I Know You.

Started Reading