Linda Martin's Reviews > How to Pray for Lost Loved Ones

How to Pray for Lost Loved Ones by Dutch Sheets

bookshelves: christian, 2019, families

Definitely a helpful book if there are people you love and are praying over. I thought the last chapter was the best, so if you're reading, don't stop. By the end of the book it is clear how best to pray for our loved ones, and how to work with the Holy Spirit on God's plan of salvation.

I have a suggestion for those reading this book or any other by Dutch Sheets. Keep a list of all those Greek and Hebrew words he defines, because you're going to need them to continue understanding what he's writing about. I also highlighted them in the book where he first defined them. Unless, of course, you immediately remember those definitions the first time you're told.

I first read his more well-known book, Intercessory Prayer, with my women's Bible study group. Mid-way we looked at Dutch Sheets' website and discovered he was scheduled to speak at a nearby church, Victory Faith, in Spokane Valley... so our entire group went there for the weekend conference. What a great way to learn more about the book we were reading, and the man who wrote it. While there, I bought this book, How to Pray for Lost Loved Ones.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read How to Pray for Lost Loved Ones.

January 1, 2019 – Started Reading
January 18, 2019 – Shelved
January 18, 2019 –
page 60
53.57% "Giving this one more try after I stalled midway last year."
January 19, 2019 – Shelved as: christian