Becky Rendon's Reviews > Key to Hell

Key to Hell by Alex  Grayson

Talk about a mic drop! I'm still excited, pissed, and ecstatic that Rella is alive. Yes, I meant it in that order. But I'm wrong...I'm not excited, pissed, and ecstatic that she's alive, I'm excited, pissed, and ecstatic that Alex Grayson was evil enough to hide it from us for so long! Poor Emo! As much as I love Trouble, JW, and Judge, broken bleeding Emo has always been my secret favorite. What can I say, I love the tragic ones!

Key to Hell is definitely tragic but it's not a tragedy. Does that make sense!?! Everyone that has gotten this far in the series knows Hell Night is beyond evil. The tragic things that tainted the lives of all these people are tragic but Key to Hell isn't a tragedy, it's a beginning. It's Emo's chance to find a way out of the darkness with the only person that could ever being him light. His Rella.

Like Emo, Rella is a mess. Emotionally, physically, and mentally a mess. Who can blame her?! Life hasn't been easy, kind, or even safe. It's going to take more than trust to unlock the torture in her mind. Good thing Emo is adept at using keys.

Key to Hell is the end of a series but if you read closely Alex offers us a window before she closed this door. If you love the vigilante justice, I have a feeling you are going to devour the next series too.

Reviewed for Sweet Spot Sisterhood

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Key to Hell.

January 18, 2019 – Shelved