Teresa's Reviews > Armed 'N' Ready

Armed 'N' Ready by Tee O'Fallon

20600872

**I received a copy of Armed N' Ready from St. Martin's Press and Net Galley in exchange for a voluntary and honest review. My opinions expressed are mine and solicited in any way**

Armed N' Ready by Tee O'Fallon is the second book in her Federal K9 series. Since I'm a big fan of the authors books I was excited at a chance to read this new book. I truly enjoyed the story and give it 4.9 stars , especially Saxon Nick's K9 partner and Stray who's the dog Andi adopted.

Andi has just opened Dog Park Cafe or DPC which is a mix of a dog and human cafe after she was betrayed by her bosses and boyfriend in NYC. She's mixed both good food and a pet friendly place for everyone to enjoy but when the Feds and State Police break into her friends home with a warrant she could lose everything. Could her friend be a fun runner and money laundering for the mob? Why involve her ? Can she prove to Nick that she had nothing to do with Joe's business?

Nick Houston wants to catch the illegal arms dealer so that no other person has to be told that their relative has died. But he's got a gut feeling that Andi is somehow involved in her former boyfriends business, now if he can just forget what she looked like in her wet bikini (I loved that scene with his new addition on his gun!) Soon he's helping her out in the cafe and thanks to his friends she knows his hidden talent for entertainment. Can he fall in love again after losing his wife? Will someone they know be behind the entire gun running and money laundering?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Armed 'N' Ready.

January 17, 2019 – Shelved